Potent Vit. A 50 Ampoules
A pure concentrated, paraben-free cosmeceutical anti-ageing treatment in 50 single measured dose ampoules.
Now you can truly defy time by eliminating ageing wrinkles and fine lines every night with Skin Doctors Potent Vit. A (Retinol) collagen boosting ampoules.
Instant and Cumulative Results:
- Instantly activates collagen production
- Instantly smooths, softens & conditions skin
- Repairs, restores and refines uneven skin-tone, sun damage & pigmentations
- Assists elastin production & promotes continual cell-renewal
- Fights the appearance of fine lines & deep wrinkles
- Slow release retinol Microsponge® technology (avoids irritation associated with Retinol skincare products)
- Single use vegicaps® – a protected, and measured dose is delivered in every application
Miraculously light with a creamy texture that delivers powerful results, each collagen boosting night ampoule contains .15% pure retinol treatment. Our patented Microsponge® slow release technology helps minimise irritation as the retinol is gently transported into the skin targeting and improving the toughest of skin concerns. Each ampoule works on a profound cellular level, penetrating deep to help repair damaged skin cells, stimulate new cell growth and increase cell turnover, dramatically helping to hydrate and maintain collagen and elastin for firmer, smoother looking skin.
Each ampoule allows for a single-unit dose to be applied and has been designed to protect the serum from being affected by environmental factors such as air and light.
Pure Vitamin A (Retinol)– the purest form of Vitamin A at .15% concentration. Vitamin A helps restore and repair your skin overnight. Vitamin A is a retinol based compound which gets to work on the dermis layer of your skin. It is at this layer where collagen and elastin are formed, reducing wrinkles and increasing skin’s firmness overnight.
Cyclopentasiloxane– silicone based skin conditioner, locks in moisture.
Dimethicone Crosspolymer– silicone based suspending agent. Provides smooth, silky feel and lubricates skin cells.
Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone crosspolymer,C12-15 alkyl benzoate, Methyl methacrylate/glycol dimethacrylate crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, BHT.
- Use one ampoule on cleansed face and neck at night
- Twist or snip ampoule neck to open
- Apply by lightly tapping the serum onto the skin. Do not use directly below the eyes or on eyelids. Some individuals may experience some mild tingling or redness with retinol products. This is normal and indicates the product is working. Usage should be discontinued if symptoms are severe or persistent
- For best results use in conjunction with Skin Doctors Potent Vit. C day ampoules
Do not ingest ampoules, topical product only
Always patch test 24 hours prior to use. If irritation occurs discontinue use
Prior to use patch test on a small section of the treatment area and wait 24 hours.
If irritation occurs discontinue use. Do not use on broken or irritated skin. Avoid getting this product in your eyes, if you do, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or breast feeding.
Store below 25°C.