Hair No More Spray 120ml
Skin Doctors Hair No More Inhibitor Spray contains natural herbal extracts to gently and effectively reduce hair re-growth. This long-term solution to hair removal saturates the hair follicle, starving the hair of the nutrients it needs. Hair grows back finer and sparser.
- Discourages hair re-growth
- Minimises the appearance of hair
- Re-growth is sparser, lighter and less obvious
- Nourishes and calms the skin after hair removal
Why do we have hair on our bodies?
We have hair on our bodies due to regulating our body temperature, and has been maintained throughout evolution for many thousands of years. Hairs consist of a stem which is the visible part of hair, a root which is the internal part of hair, implanted in the dermis, and a bulb which is the living part of hair. The bulb is the part which makes the hair grow. Hair no More Spray gets into the dermis, starving the bulb of the nutrients it needs to continue growing.
Pilinhib Veg – a hair growth minimising complex that reduces the length and diameter of the hair.
Urea – reduces the amount of water lost through the epidermis and attracts moisture to the skin.
Hamamelis Virginiana – (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract helps in the healing of damaged skin. An excellent natural astringent giving skin a refreshed and smooth feeling.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Urea, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Sodium Citrate, Hydrolysed Soy Protein, Salicylic Acid, Menthol, Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract, Hypericum Perforatum (St John’s Wort) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Xanthan Gum, Imidazolidinyl Urea.
- Once the skin has dried following depilation, spray the intended area with a fine mist. Apply enough spray to saturate the area and then massage into the skin until fully absorbed. If applying to a sensitive area (i.e. – close to eyes or mouth) spray onto a piece of cotton wool first and then apply to the application area.
- Use daily for the first week and twice weekly thereafter to maintain hair retarding action. Apply more often if the hair is thick and dark.
Prior to use, patch test on a small section of the treatment area and wait 24 hours.
Avoid eyes, mouth, sensitive areas, damaged or sunburnt skin, perianal and genital areas.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store below 30°C.