We all want our skin to look its best. Sometimes, however, this can seem like an impossible task, especially if you’re trying to fight the signs of ageing or treat common skincare problems such as acne, rosacea or sun-damaged skin. Thankfully, with Jan Marini skincare, impossible doesn’t exist.
The Science Behind the Skincare
The reason why Jan Marini skincare works so well is the science behind it. Each product is built on years of research and an understanding of which ingredients work best for which skin type and skincare problem. As a result, they are skincare pioneers. They were, for example, one of the first brands to use Glycolic Acid to improve the skin’s appearance and texture. So, if you’re looking for effective, pioneering skincare, Jan Marini will have a product for you.
Following a Jan Marini Skincare Routine
To get the most from their skincare range, we recommend following a five-step routine: cleansing, rejuvenating, resurfacing, hydrating, and protecting. To help you get started, try their Skincare Management System (voted the best anti-ageing system for the last ten years by New Beauty magazine). There’s a different system for each skin type. For example, for normal/combination skin, the system includes:
- Bioglycolic Facial Cleanser with glycolic acid and sorbitol, a natural moisturiser that leaves skin soft and hydrated.
- C-ESTA Serum with DAE Complex that leaves the skin firmer, more resilient, and tighter.
- Bioclear Facial Lotion which contains glycolic, salicylic, and azelaic acid for resurfacing the skin.
- Transformation Face Cream with Hyaluronic Acid and NayadTM to repair and rebuild cells.
- Antioxidant Face Protectant with PhytoMelanin Plant extract technology offers excellent additional UV and antioxidant protection.
Therefore, whatever your skin type or the skincare problem you’re trying to solve, Jan Marini skincare has a solution for you. Check out their pioneering range today in our online shop.