Salicylic acid peels have been around for over 2,000 years and are a popular skin care treatment. They use acid that is found naturally in wintergreen leaves and willow bark, and because of this powerful acid, the results are impressive. If you are looking for an effective and clearing facial treatment, then salicylic acid peel Birmingham from Natural Complexions is a great choice.
Want to find out more? Read on as we share the benefits of this popular treatment so that you can see for yourself why it should be considered for your next facial.
Why Choose A Salicylic Acid Peel Birmingham?
Salicylic acid is part of the beta-hydroxy family of acids, and, as a result, has several beneficial properties. It is because of these properties that it is ideal for peel treatments. A salicylic acid peel offers the following benefits to your skin;
- Cleansing Properties: Salicylic acid is comedolytic. This means it unplugs dead skin cells and removes built-up oils which can lead to blemishes and acne.
- Exfoliating Finish: This powerful treatment will exfoliate the skin cells and disrupt their intercellular connections. This process is called the desmolytic effect, and it hugely beneficial to the skin.
- Anti-Inflammatory: At low concentrates, salicylic acid has an anti-inflammatory result on the skin. This can help to clear spots and blemishes and treat acne.
- Brighten Complexions: A salicylic acid peel Birmingham will brighten your complexion and leave skin smooth and soft. After a treatment, you will see improvements in skin texture and pores appear smaller.
- Anti-Ageing: On top of all these great benefits, salicylic acid peels are also great at fighting signs of ageing. They are effective for reducing the appearance of fine line and wrinkles on the face.
Are You Looking For A Skin Clearing Treatment In Birmingham?
For more information about salicylic acid peel in Birmingham, or to book an appointment with Natural Complexions, contact our team of experts today.
If Birmingham is too far for you to visit for treatment, then Natural Complexions offers a wealth of acid peel products in our online shop. This means you can enjoy a luxury spa-like experience at home. Browse our shop today or get in touch if you’d like tailored advice.